Updated: Feb 7, 2019
We bought a house! We love the house we ended up in because it's in a great, safe neighborhood and also an awesome school district! No, we're not having babies soon, but we wanted to purchase a home we could stay in for a while.
When we moved into our house, we knew there were some cosmetic upgrades we’d want to take care of and also some trickier renovations to do down the line, so we made Phases.
So far, we have PHASE 1 done.
And if you want to know more about our fireplace makeover, check it out here.
Join us on our renovation journey. See all of our Phases below.
- Redo Floors
- Redo the fireplace
- Skim Coat walls
- Paint all the rooms
- Replace baseboards and crown molding in Living Room
- Remove living room ceiling fan
- Replace bedroom ceiling fan
- Add recessed lights and sconces
- Redo our office - Add shower to our 1/2 bath
- We're getting this rain shower system (matte black).
- Redo our kitchen
- Add a hot tub in the back yard!
- Redo our full bath
- Landscape the front yard.
SHOP OUR BEDROOM FURNITURE HERE.